Checking the box and installing an endpoint security solution on mobile and desktop devices isn’t enough.
Endpoint security alone will not sufficiently protect connected homes and mobile devices from modern security threats targeting all connected devices. Raising the bar on security requires CSPs to view security anew. Security must be a core requirement for every service that provides internet connectivity.
Read the report and discover:
- What happens when service providers treat security as an afterthought
- Why offering endpoint security to subscribers isn’t enough
- The impact of the connected home and explosion of connected devices to service providers
- The importance of 360-degree security that covers all devices in the connected home
- How service providers can stand out from their competitors and fuel growth
Automated toolsets that can protect the network against service-crippling attacks while detecting service quality and instantly adjusting will help separate the CSPs that are truly dedicated to delivering the highest customer experience..."
Access Frost & Sullivan WP